Will Work For …
Well, honestly, I usually only work for money, although I may be open to bartering. I really want to travel, to buy books, and to fund my creative sanity ~ so I pretty much just want money.
I offer the following services (please Contact Me for prices):
As a writer:
I. For Healthcare and Education entities, I will work with you to write:
~ policies and procedures, manuals, SOPs;
~ employee communications (i.e. intranet articles, newsletters)
~ investigation response, corrective action plans.
I have experience writing for
- Healthcare Administration and Compliance;
- Health Information Management and Medical Coding;
- Biological Sciences;
- Education; and
II. For Other entities (small business and individuals), I will work with you to write:
~ guest blogs;
~ web and magazine editorials;
~ family histories and genealogies.
As a proofreader:
I am not an editor – I do not have the skills to tell you how to fix your writing. I will simply be looking for typos; errors in grammar, spelling, and punctuation; and glaring inconsistencies in formatting.
If I see something that I find confusing or that I think could be better, I will point it out, but I will not recommend how to fix it.
As a typist:
Scan a handwritten document and send it to me, and I will type it up, format it, proofread it, and return it to you.
- Native English speaker, reader, writer
- Bachelor of Science in Education – English (BSE English)
- 6 years English and Science secondary education
- 3 years college courses in pre-medicine (biological sciences)
- Certifications in Healthcare Compliance (CHPC from HCCA) and Medical Coding (CCA from AHIMA)
- 5 years Healthcare Compliance, Health Information Management, and Medical Coding
- 2 years Healthcare Administration
- 20+ years writing papers, newsletters, editorials, and family histories for friends, family, and non-profits; proofreading papers, newsletters, dissertations, homework, resumes, and cover letters for friends, family, and non-profits.
I will do all that is asked of me to the best of my ability, with an eye for details and accuracy, on time.
I will treat you with respect and deal with our financial negotiations with honesty and transparency.